Monday 18 June 2012

Prelude

Hi All,

                   My name is Prapti. Some of you may know me. Some of you don't. I am a graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am currently working in Interra Systems, an EDA based company and for the past year I have been relocated to Bangalore. This is what my bio will look like in a resume but that is not the complete me.
                   I am from Kolkata. Memories of my house, my hometown often makes me nostalgic. Since my childhood days, I have expressed myself better in ink than in a face to face conversation. In my leisure hours I try to write. It is a way to reflect, to bring out my inner thoughts. Sometimes they take the form of stories, sometimes it takes form of a total gibberish text. It is only after encouragement and push from my close few, I have taken the decision of blogging my thoughts to the world.
                   I am far from being a good writer. It is just one of my hobbies. My intention in creating this blog is to make friends and to share my thoughts with them. Opinions, constructive criticism and follow up thoughts are always welcome. They will only help me to grow, as a writer and as an individual. Looking forward to hearing from you.

                                                                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                                                                               Prapti

1 comment:

  1. Just a suggestion: Make a habit to write your everyday experience in a diary. You will be skillful and very sharp with your pen and mind and will gather experience for a new story.......
    I tried it once but I could not maintain it :-). It is not for me. But you can do it.
    And some stories are still popular from diary. Prof. Shanku, Kathamrito etc....

    ReplyDelete